Skills are developed through seven professional leadership development seminars led by educators from the University of Minnesota Extension’s Center for Community Vitality.
• Understanding Your Personal Leadership Style
• Committees that Work: Common Traps, Creative Solutions
• Bridging Generational Trends: Preparing for Tomorrow’s Workforce
• Stimulating Visionary Leadership
• Navigating Conflict
• Enhancing Ethical Leadership
• Improving Your Critical Thinking
Through the networking opportunities of this program, participants will gather knowledge of the trends, challenges and issues that face our communities and Brown County.
Each of the nine sessions will be held in a different location throughout Brown County—Comfrey, Hanska, New Ulm, Sleepy Eye and Springfield—where you will tour industries, city facilities and unique businesses. In addition, you will have days dedicated to agriculture, government and history.